1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places July 21, 2004.
Dr. James White House was a historic home located at Hartstown, West Fallowfield Township, Crawford County, Pennsylvania. The main section was built in 1835, and was a two-story, frame dwelling in a vernacular Greek Revival style. A one-story addition with porch was added at a later date. It was dismantled in the early 1980s.
It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1980 and delisted in 2004.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/80003478