1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places March 09, 1992.
James L. Crawford House, also known as Lackawanna County House of Detention, was a historic home located at Scranton, Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania. It was built in 1898, and was a Tudor Revival style dwelling.
It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1980. It was delisted in 1992, after being demolished in 1991.(read more...)
Significant persons associated with this site:
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/80003505