1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places June 04, 2008.
Bayville Farm, also known as Church Point Plantation and Bayside Plantation, was a historic plantation house located at Virginia Beach, Virginia. The house was built in 1827 and enlarged in the 1840s, and was a two-story, five bay, two-story, double-pile, frame structure with brick ends. It had a basement laid in three-course American bond. It had pedimented tetra-style Roman Doric order porch at each entrance and four interior end chimneys. It was destroyed by fire in 2007.
It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1980, and delisted in 2008.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/80004317