Address: W of Connersville, Connersville, Indiana. County/parish: Fayette.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places January 25, 1989.
Longwood Covered Bridge is a historic Burr Arch Truss covered bridge located at Connersville, Fayette County, Indiana. The bridge was built in 1884, and measures 97 feet long and 14 feet, 6 inches wide. It is topped by a gable roof and sheathed in wood shingles, wood board siding, and board and batten siding at the gable ends. It was moved in 1984 to Roberts Park in Connersville and situated over dry land.
It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1981 and delisted in 1989.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/81000011