Address: 100 E. Main St., Richmond, Indiana. County/parish: Wayne.
2 contributing buildings.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places June 15, 2012.
Richmond Gas Company Building was a historic commercial building located at Richmond, Wayne County, Indiana. It was built in 1855, and was a two-story, "L"-shaped, early Victorian style brick building. It had a gable roof supported by steel trusses and round and arched windows.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1981 and delisted in 2012.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/81000023