Address: 300 S. 1st St., Richmond, Indiana. County/parish: Wayne.
2 contributing buildings.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places May 01, 1995.
Starr Piano Company Warehouse and Administration Building were two historic buildings located at Richmond, Wayne County, Indiana. The Administration Building was built about 1900, and was a two-story, five sided, brick industrial building.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1981 and delisted in 1995.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/81000024