Removed from the National Register of Historic Places May 25, 1993.
Hursh Road Bridge (Bridge No. 38) was a historic Whipple truss bridge spanning Cedar Creek near Cedarville, Allen County, Indiana. It was built in 1879 by the Western Bridge Works of Fort Wayne, Indiana. It was a 120 foot long, 16 feet wide ornate iron bridge.
It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1981 and delisted in 1993.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/81000025