1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places February 01, 1985.
Washington School was a historic school building located at Logansport, Cass County, Indiana. It was built in 1899, and was a two-story, square, Richardsonian Romanesque style building of yellow brick with limestone trim. It featured a round arch entrance, projecting bays, and a limestone portico supported by paired Ionic order columns on the second story. A gymnasium addition was erected in the late-1950s.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1981 and delisted in 1985.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/81000027