1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places July 19, 1985.
Dr. John Grove House and Office was a historic home and office located at Liberty, Union County, Indiana. It was built in 1885, and consisted of a two-story, rectangular store front section with an attached two-story residence of frame construction sheathed in clapboard. The complex was in the Italianate / Gothic Revival style.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982 and delisted in 1985.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/82000081