Hutchinson, Andrew, House
410 Fulton Ave.,
Indiana. County/parish: Vanderburgh.
1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places
June 27, 1991.
Part of Downtown Evansville MRA
- Andrew Hutchinson House
Andrew Hutchinson House was a historic home located in downtown Evansville, Indiana. It was built in 1851. It has been demolished.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982 and delisted in 1991. (read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/82000101