Address: 906 Franklin St., Boise, Idaho. County/parish: Ada.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places November 17, 1982.
Also known as:
The William Sidenfaden House is a Bungalow designed by Tourtellotte & Hummel and constructed in Boise, Idaho, USA, in 1912. The house is part of Boise's Fort Street Historic District, and it was listed on the National Register of Historic Places November 17, 1982.
William Sidenfaden moved to Boise in 1906 and began a partnership with undertaker Adolph Schreiber. Schreiber, formerly of the mortuary firm Schreiber & Brennan, was reelected coroner of Ada County, Idaho, in that year and continued as Sidenfaden's partner in the new firm, Schreiber & Sidenfaden, Funeral Directors and Licensed Embalmers.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/82000241