1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places November 17, 1982.
The Idaho State Industrial School Women's Dormitory in St. Anthony, Idaho was completed in 1924 from 1920 plans designed by the architectural firm Tourtellotte & Hummel. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on November 17, 1982.
It is a two-story hip-roofed brick building on a full, concrete basement. It has a four-column, low-pedimented portico. It is about 63 by 83 feet (19 m × 25 m) in plan and was intended to house 25 girls.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/82000344