Address: 98 Cannon St., Poughkeepsie, New York. County/parish: Dutchess.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places November 26, 1982.
Part of Poughkeepsie MRA (NRIS 64000583).
First Presbyterian Church Rectory is a historic Presbyterian church rectory located at Poughkeepsie, Dutchess County, New York. It was built about 1857 and is a 2 1⁄2-story brick dwelling on a raised basement in the Second Empire style. It is five bays wide and features a bellcast mansard roof.
It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1982. The related church was added at the same time.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/82001137