1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places June 27, 2018.
The Building at 317 S. 3rd St. in Grand Forks, North Dakota was built circa 1884 in a style that has been described as Early Commercial and Vernacular.
Among other uses it lodged overflow patrons of the next door Richardson House.
The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/82001318