1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places September 23, 2004.
Clifford Annex was a building in Grand Forks, North Dakota. It was listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places, but was destroyed in the 1997 Red River flood, and was delisted in 2004.
Along with Wright Block, the Telephone Co. Building, the Dinnie Block, and Golden Square, the Clifford Annex was one of many "commercial vernacular brick buildings with classical revival details" that were built during a major building boom, with high quality brickwork.
The Clifford Annex was built in 1906. It included Early Commercial, vernacular, and other architecture.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/82001319