1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places September 23, 2004.
The Electric Construction Co. Building is or was a property in Grand Forks, North Dakota. It was removed from the National Register of Historic Places in 2004.
It was built or has other significance in 1908. The listing described Early Commercial, Vernacular, and other architecture. The listing was for an area of less than one acre with just one contributing building.
The property was covered in a 1981 study of Downtown Grand Forks historical resources.
Its listing status is "RN", which means removed from National Register.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/82001322