1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places September 23, 2004.
Red River Valley Brick Co. is or was a property in Grand Forks, North Dakota that was removed from the National Register of Historic Places in 2004.
It was built or has other significance in 1909. The listing described Early Commercial, Vernacular, and other architecture. When listed the property included just one contributing building on an area of less than 1 acre (0.40 ha).
The property was covered in a 1981 study of Downtown Grand Forks historical resources.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/82001335