1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places June 27, 2018.
Also known as:
Viets Hotel was an 1876 vernacular Greek Revival building in Grand Forks, North Dakota. In proceeding years it had been the Richardson House (by 1884), a subdivided residence (by 1896), the Hall Hotel (from around 1906 until at least 1938), Hotel Apartments (1940), Hall Apartments (1942–88), and Bachellor Apartments (1989–97).
The listing was proposed in a 1981 study of Downtown Grand Forks historical resources., and it was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.
The structure was demolished after the 1997 Red River flood. The location is now occupied by a dike.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/82001341