Old First Church

265 Jackson St., Sandusky, Ohio. County/parish: Erie.

NRIS 82001430

1 contributing building.

Added to the National Register of Historic Places October 20, 1982.

Part of Sandusky MRA (NRIS 64000649).

From Wikipedia:

First Presbyterian Church (Sandusky, Ohio)

First Presbyterian Church is a historic church at 265 Jackson Street in Sandusky, Ohio.

It was built in 1853 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1982. As of 2012 it is affiliated with the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.).

(read more...)

Architectural styles:

  • Romanesque

National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/82001430

LC