1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places April 13, 1982.
Part of Cambridge MRA (NRIS 64000275).
The Wyeth Brickyard Superintendent's House is an historic house at 336 Rindge Avenue in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Built c. 1848, this modest brick 1.5 story worker's house is one of the few reminders of the once-thriving 19th century brick industry of North Cambridge. It was built by Nathaniel Wyeth for the superintendent of operations at his brickmaking yard, established in 1840. The house has retained many of its internal and external Greek Revival features.
The house was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/82001987