Address: 5930 Woodward Ave., Detroit, Michigan. County/parish: Wayne.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places August 03, 1982.
Also known as:
The Our Lady of the Rosary Roman Catholic Church is located at 5930 Woodward Avenue in Detroit, Michigan. It was originally built as St. Joseph's Episcopal Church - from 1893 to 1896 - and is a historic Romanesque Revival church complex. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places on August 3, 1982.(read more...)
The Religious Structures of Woodward Avenue Thematic Resource (TR) is a multiple property submission to the National Register of Historic Places which was approved on August 3, 1982. The structures are located on Woodward Avenue in the cities of Detroit and Highland Park, Michigan.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/82002908