Address: 305 W. 2nd St., Wabasha, Minnesota. County/parish: Wabasha.
1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places March 04, 1992.
The First Congregational Parsonage is a former clergy house in Wabasha, Minnesota, United States. It was built in 1872 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982 for being one of the city's finest examples of a frame Italianate building. However, in 1987 it was moved from its original location at 305 Second Street West due to construction of the Wabasha–Nelson Bridge. Removed from its historic context in a riverfront residential district, the parsonage was delisted from the National Register in 1992.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/82003061