Address: SR 247, Anderson, South Carolina. County/parish: Anderson.
3 contributing buildings.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places December 08, 2005.
The McFall House was a residence in Anderson, South Carolina. Andrew McFall, a local farmer, constructed the house in 1825. The house was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on June 1982 and removed from the register on December 8, 2005. The McFall House was Anderson's oldest brick house.(read more...)
Significant persons associated with this site:
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/82003829