Address: 521 W. Market St., Bluffton, Indiana. County/parish: Wells.
1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places July 14, 2011.
John A. Grove House, also known as the Henry H. Hunsicker Residence, was a historic home located at Bluffton, Wells County, Indiana. It was built in 1891, and was a two-story, Queen Anne style frame dwelling. It featured a conical-roofed turret, steeply pitched hipped roof, and arcaded front porch.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983 and delisted in 2011.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/83000045