Removed from the National Register of Historic Places January 19, 1990.
Ferree Covered Bridge was a historic covered bridge located near Rushville, Rush County, Indiana. It was built in 1873 by Archibald M. Kennedy and his son Emmett. It was a Burr Arch bridge, 87 feet (27 m) long over Little Flat Rock River. The bridge had square portals with articulated corners.
It was listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places in 1983, as part of a multiple property submission covering six bridges built by the Kennedy family firm. It was delisted in 1990.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/83000093