1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places May 24, 1993.
Phoenix Club was a historic clubhouse located at Terre Haute, Vigo County, Indiana. It was built in 1905, and was a two-story, rectangular, Renaissance Revival style pressed brick building with limestone detailing. It was built to house the Phoenix Club, a Jewish men's organization. It later housed the Central Labor Union of Vigo County. It has been demolished.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983 and delisted in 1993.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/83000108