Van Voorhees-Quackenbush House (NRIS 83001577)
421 Franklin Ave.,
New Jersey. County/parish: Bergen.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
January 10, 1983.
Part of Stone Houses of Bergen County TR
Also known as:
- Van Voorhees-Quackenbush House
- The Van Voorhees-Quackenbush House, known colloquially as the Zabriskie House, is located in the township of Wyckoff, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States. The original stone house was built c. 1740 by William Van Voorhees and enlarged in 1824 by Albert Van Voorhees. The original section of the house is now the dining room and part of the kitchen. The home was purchased in 1867 by Uriah Quackenbush. His granddaughter Grace Quackenbush Zabriskie bequeathed the home to the Town of Wyckoff in 1973. The house was added to the National Register of Historic Places on January 10, 1983. (read more...)
Van Voorhees, Albert
Van Voorhees, William
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/83001577