1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places May 20, 2003.
The Edward C. Hochapfel House, also known as the Marandas Apartments, was an historic building located at 1520 Southwest 11th Avenue, in Portland, Oregon. The structure was completed in 1904 and exhibited Bungalow/American Craftsman and Colonial Revival architecture. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in August 1983, but later demolished.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/83002171