Brick, Frank J., House (NRIS 83002322)
300 N. Fillmore St.,
Idaho. County/parish: Jerome.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
September 08, 1983.
Part of Lava Rock Structures in South Central Idaho TR
Also known as:
- Frank J. Brick House
- The Frank J. Brick House is a house located at 300 N. Fillmore St. in Jerome, Idaho. It was built by stonemason H.T. Pugh in 1917. The lava rock house is topped by a gable roof with four purlins and a dormer on the south side. The house was one of the first lava rock residences constructed in Jerome.The house was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on September 8, 1993.
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/83002322