Cooke, E. V., House (NRIS 83002324)
NE of Jerome,
ID. County/parish: Jerome.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
September 08, 1983.
Part of Lava Rock Structures in South Central Idaho TR
Also known as:
- E. V. Cooke House
- The E. V. Cooke House is a historic house located northeast of Jerome, Idaho. The lava rock house was constructed in 1919 by stonemason H. T. Pugh. The bungalow-style home features a gable roof with exposed rafters, a gabled dormer with bracketed eaves, and a full porch. The home is similar in style to Pugh's E. C. Gleason House, which he built in Jerome the prior year.The house was added to the National Register of Historic Places on September 8, 1983. (read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/83002324