Doughty, George V., House and Garage (NRIS 83002326)
NE of Jerome,
ID. County/parish: Jerome.
2 contributing buildings.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
September 15, 1983.
Part of Lava Rock Structures in South Central Idaho TR
Also known as:
- George V. Doughty House and Garage
- The George V. Doughty House and Garage are a historic house and garage located northeast of Jerome, Idaho, United States. The lava rock buildings were constructed in 1914 by stonemason H. T. Pugh for farmer George V. Doughty. The house's design includes a Colonial Revival style hipped roof and a bungalow style front porch.The house and garage were listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983. (read more...)
- Colonial Revival
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/83002326