Murphy, W. H., House (NRIS 83002379)
607 S. Greenwood St.,
ID. County/parish: Lincoln.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
September 08, 1983.
Part of Lava Rock Structures in South Central Idaho TR
- W. H. Murphy House
- The W. H. Murphy House near Shoshone, Idaho was built in 1928 by stonemason Jack Oughton and by Sandy Reed. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983. (read more...)
- Mixed (More Than 2 Styles From Different Periods)