Methodist Epscopal Church of Port Hadlock (NRIS 83003329)
Randolph and Curtiss Sts.,
WA. County/parish: Jefferson.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
July 14, 1983.
Part of Eastern Jefferson County MRA
Also known as:
- Methodist Episcopal Church of Port Hadlock
- Methodist Episcopal Church of Port Hadlock (Barrett House) is a historic Methodist church, now a private home, at Randolph and Matheson Streets in Hadlock, Washington. Built in 1903, the church was the first permanent Methodist church in Hadlock. The congregation shared a traveling minister with the Methodist church in Chimacum. In the 1950s, the two congregations merged to form a new church; the Hadlock church's old bell and pews were moved to the new church, and the old building became a private residence.The church was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1983. (read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/83003329