Cook, William H., Water Tank House (NRIS 83004211)
SE of Jerome,
Idaho. County/parish: Jerome.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places
September 08, 1983.
Part of Lava Rock Structures in South Central Idaho TR
Also known as:
- William H. Cook Water Tank House
- The William H. Cook Water Tank House is a water tank house located southeast of Jerome, Idaho, United States. The building was constructed circa 1915 and was used to store water for William H. Cook's farm. The rectangular building was constructed with lava rock and contains a metal tank. Although the stone craftsmanship in the building is similar to the work of local stonemason H. T. Pugh, the builder of the house has not been determined.The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on September 8, 1983. (read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/83004211