2 contributing buildings.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places May 24, 1993.
Jackson Buildings, also known as the Standard Grocery/Capital Furnace, were two historic commercial buildings located at Indianapolis, Indiana. One was a four-story brick building built about 1882–83, and the other, a five-story building built about 1923. The older building exhibited Italianate and Beaux-Arts style design elements. The buildings housed a variety of commercial enterprises, including the Standard Grocery Company. The two buildings were demolished and replaced by a bank building.
The buildings were listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1984 and delisted in 1993.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/84000496