Address: S of Santa Claus on Sante Fe Rd., Santa Claus, Indiana. County/parish: Spencer.
1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places November 13, 2012.
Deutsch Evangelische St. Paul's Kirche is a historic Evangelical Protestant church located at Santa Claus, Spencer County, Indiana. It was built in 1880, and is a one-story, wood frame building sheathed in clapboard siding. It sits on a sandstone block foundation and has a gable roof. It features a square bell tower with steeple measuring 70 feet tall. The building was moved to Santa Claus Park in 2012.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1984 and delisted in 2012.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/84001644