Address: S. Ship and Boot Rds., West Whiteland, Pennsylvania. County/parish: Chester.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places August 02, 1984.
William Everhart House is a historic home located in West Whiteland Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania. It was built about 1810, and is a two-story, five bay, brick Federal style dwelling with a gable roof. It measures 50 feet by 21 feet, and features two entrances, one with a fanlight. It was the home of Congressman William Everhart (1785-1868), who also built the William Everhart Buildings in West Chester.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1984.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/84003249