3 contributing buildings.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places July 22, 2016.
Clarendon Plantation House was a historic plantation house located about 1.3 miles (2.1 km) west of Evergreen, Louisiana. The house was built in 1842 by Jonathan Koen, and was enlarged in 1890 with several minor changes to its structure.
The house was added to the National Register of Historic Places on May 9, 1985.
It was demolished in May 1991, and was delisted on July 22, 2016.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/85000970