1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places October 09, 2012.
Northern Indiana Gas and Electric Company Building, also known as the Roma Building, was a historic office building located at South Bend, St. Joseph County, Indiana. It was built in 1915, and was a three-story, brick building sheathed in pink terra cotta. It featured a projecting cornice with brackets and modillions.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1985, and delisted in 2012.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/85001225