Address: Market St., Cape Vincent, New York. County/parish: Jefferson.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places September 27, 1985.
Also known as:
Lewis House is a historic home located at Cape Vincent in Jefferson County, New York. It was built about 1875 and is a modest, eclectic 1 1⁄2-story frame house with an attached 3 1⁄2-story tower and a 1-story side wing with a shed roof. The tower is in the Second Empire style with a distinctive mansard roof.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1985.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/85002467