1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places March 19, 2001.
Nathaniel Burwell Harvey House was a historic home located near Dublin, Pulaski County, Virginia. It was built in 1909-1910, and was a 2 1/2-story, three bay, Colonial Revival style brick dwelling on a limestone basement. It had a rear brick ell and hipped roof with dormers. The front facade featured a one-story porch with six Tuscan order columns. The interior had decorative stenciling by artist James D. Chapman.
It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1986; it was delisted in 2001.(read more...)
Significant persons associated with this site:
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/86000250