2 contributing buildings.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places May 20, 1988.
17-21 Emerson Place Row was a set of historic rowhouses located at Buffalo in Erie County, New York. It was built in 1900, by land dealer and speculator George C. Rice and demolished in the early 2000s due to neglect.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1986.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/86000689