Address: S. Harmony Rd., Harmony, Indiana. County/parish: Clay.
1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places February 07, 1992.
Coal Company Store, also known as Independent Order of Red Men Fraternal Lodge, was a historic company store located at Harmony, Clay County, Indiana. It was built in 1880, and was a two-story, rectangular, red brick building with a slate covered gable roof. It featured round arch window and door openings. The store operated until 1904, after which it was occupied by a local chapter of the Independent Order of Red Men and later a Baptist church.
It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1986 and delisted in 1992.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/86001121