1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places December 24, 2008.
The Washington County Jail is a log, one-room jail previously used in Oregon. It was built in 1853 and was used until 1870. In 1986, it was listed on the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP), and is preserved by the Washington County Museum in Washington County, Oregon, United States and is exhibited outside of the museum near its entrance. In 2008, the building was de-listed from the NRHP.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/86002090