330 Lisbon St.,
1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places
November 06, 2015.
Part of Lewiston Commercial District MRA
The Bergin Block was an historic commercial building at 330 Lisbon Street in Lewiston, Maine.
The block was built in 1912 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1986. It was demolished in 1999.
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/86002278