1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places June 21, 1996.
Buescher Band Instrument Company Building, also known as the Buescher Building, was a historic factory building located at Elkhart, Elkhart County, Indiana. The original section was built in 1904, with additions made in 1909, 1914, 1920, 1922, 1923, and 1946. It was a two-story, "U-shaped, painted brick building. It has been demolished.
It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1986 and delisted in 1996.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/86002714