Address: 42 S. Fullerton Ave., Montclair, New Jersey. County/parish: Essex.
1 contributing building.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places July 01, 1988.
Part of Montclair MRA (NRIS 64000493).
Also known as:
Congregational Church (First Congregational Church of Montclair) is a historic church at 40 S. Fullerton Avenue in Montclair, Essex County, New Jersey, United States.
Dedicated in 1916, the church was designed by Bertram Grosvenor Goodhue. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1988.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/86003050