1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places January 06, 2020.
Also known as:
The Carithers Store Building was a historic commercial building located adjacent to U.S. Route 136 on the northwest side of Village Square in Table Grove, Illinois. The two-story frame building was built in 1871; its design features Greek Revival and Italianate elements. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1987 as the only surviving two-story frame commercial building in the Table Grove area. The building is no longer standing, and was removed from the National Register in 2020.(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/87001262