City Hall (NRIS 87001350)

Address: 316 W. Hale St., Osceola, AR. County/parish: Mississippi.

1 contributing building.

Added to the National Register of Historic Places August 06, 1987.

Part of Osceola MRA (NRIS 64000029).

From Wikipedia:

City Hall (Osceola, Arkansas)
The City Hall of Osceola, Arkansas, is located at 316 West Hale Street, in the city's central business district. It is a single-story red brick building with flat roof, built in 1936 by the Works Progress Administration to house the local post office. The interior lobby space is decorated by a mural entitled "Early Settlers of Osceola", painted in 1939 by Orville Carroll with funding from the Treasury Department's Section of Fine Arts. (read more...)

Architects:

  • WPA

Architectural styles:

  • No Style Listed