1 contributing building.
Removed from the National Register of Historic Places November 15, 2006.
The Liberty School was a one-room schoolhouse in Brentwood, Tennessee that was built in 1900. Along with Forest Hills School and Liberty Hill School, it was one of the three best surviving examples in Williamson County of one room schoolhouses built during 1900-1920. While most of these schools have been lost, they once provided the majority of public education in the county.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1988, and was removed from the National Register in 2006.
The property was also known as Williamson County historic resource WM-1050.
When listed the property included one contributing building, and one contributing structure, on an area of less than 1 acre (0.40 ha).(read more...)
National Park Service documentation: https://npgallery.nps.gov/AssetDetail/NRIS/88000317